Recipe and image courtesy & copyright of hot for food
Ingredients (makes 1 cup):
- 1 cup of raw cashews (soaked for min. of 3 hours or overnight)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or water)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Drain and rinse the cashews. In a high powered blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Keeps up to 7 days in the fridge.
Get the full recipe here.