With Metropolitan Melbourne moving from Second Step to Third Step restrictions from 11.59pm 27 October 2020, we continue to trade and operate as usual to serve our customers.
In line with Victorian Government's COVIDSafe Plan requirements for Victorian businesses, we have taken the following measures:
- have a COVIDSafe Plan in place
- collect records of all our staff and visitors that attend our premise
- one staff per four square metres in shared areas
- ensure that our staff are in good health and not allowed to attend work if unwell
- mask is compulsory for our staff
- regularly clean our facilities and disinfect high touch surfaces including work benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- wash hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after preparing, handling and packing food
We will closely monitor any changes made by the Victorian Government and make necessary adjustments to ensure we continue to provide the highest safety measures to our customers and staff.
If you have any further enquiries, please drop us us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Frequently asked questions
- When can I expect to receive my order?
If you place your order before 12.00pm AEST on any business day, Monday to Friday, excluding Victorian public holidays and Christmas / New Year period, we will ship your order on the same day. All orders placed on the weekend or on Victorian public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
Once your order is shipped, the delivery time will depend on delivery option that you selected.
- If you chose Australia Post, please check their latest updates on COVID-19 here.
- If you chose Sendle, please check their latest updates on COVID-19 here.
- Are we still open?
Yes we are open and trading as usual and our online store is open for online orders 24/7. We will monitor closely the Victorian Government’s guidelines on restrictions for metropolitan Melbourne and may be required to make adjustments to our operating hours in future. We will update the changes on our website.